Another thing on my "try it and see" menu of a blog: Six Scene Starters for Saturday. A lot of people have story starters, but I don't always start at the beginning. Sometimes, a scene from my story reaches out and grabs me, shaking me until I write it. So, I thought, how about scene starters instead? Feel free to use these to help your muse if she's feeling lonely.
2. The ship’s controls jerked and shuddered under Kyla’s hands as she fought for control.
3. Blake glanced at his watch and picked up his pace. He was gonna be late again and this time, she might not let him talk his way out of it.
4. Horses had been her life for as long as she could remember. What would she do now?
5. Sex had always been just a job.
6. Adam licked his lips as he stared at his beautiful wife, standing there naked, the juices from the red fruit dripping down her chin and coursing between her firm breasts.