1. At Last--the Etta James version. There are no other versions, IMHO. What a beautiful voice, adding its richness to a beautiful song.
2. Time in a Bottle--Jim Croce. This is the song hubby wanted for our wedding. I (stupidly) overruled him and chose something else that I don't really like as much.
3. Kissed You (Good Night)--Gloriana. A new favorite about new love. The story in the video is just heart-wrenching, too.
4. The Way You Look Tonight--I know it was originally by Frank Sinatra, but there are a couple of very talented singers who do this song credit, including Michael Bublé and a real cutie, Harry Connick, Jr.
5. I Need You--Leann Rimes. This was a hard choice. I adore this song and her voice is magical, but I was on #5. Then I realized--I can do five more another time! I can even do themed ones--Five Female Singer Love Songs, Five Classic Love Songs, etc. So, I'm going to let myself enjoy this one.
So there we are--five beautiful love songs for your Valentine's week. Hope you enjoy!